So, it’s official: My first blog post! Yes, this is simple, but sooo yummy and with fall (Yes, can you believe it, FALL!) right around the corner this is sure to warm you right up.
Ever since I went paleo, I have struggled with breakfast. Why?
1. I’m NEVER hungry in the morning
2. I have no time
Then I discovered the ooey-gooey-goodness of my Blue-Nana Porridge. For the ingredients, I usually just “eye-it”. Depending on how hungry I am, sometimes I’ll only use half a banana versus a whole one. Long story short, this is super customizable, so have fun with it!
- 1 Banana, Sliced
- 1/4 cup of fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened original almond milk
- 1-2 Tbs of Almond Butter
- 1-2 Tbs Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2 Tbs Paleo Granola (I am obsessed with this granola from Steve’s PaleoGoods)
- 2 Tbs of chopped Pecans (or your nut of choice!)
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Dash of Vanilla (I ♥ vanilla, so I tend to be heavy handed when adding this in)
- Place all ingredients in a microwave safe mug or bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Give it a good stir, add in any extra’s you like & Voila!