A new little recipe I whipped up on my Friday night in! These are superrr chocolatey. So, chocolate lovers beware because they are addicting! Who doesn’t l♥ve a good chocolate cookie.
Chocolate Pecan Sandies
- 1 cup of Almond Butter, unsalted, creamy
- 1 cup of Coconut Sugar
- ½ Tbs of Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbs Grass-Fed Butter, melted
- ½ cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup of Chopped Pecans
- 1 tsp of Baking Soda
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Mix the almond butter and sugar together. Add vanilla, salt, eggs, butter and mix to combine. Add cocoa powder, and mix until smooth as possible
- Roll into heaping 1 Tablespoon balls and place on cookie sheet. If you want you can make fork indentations on the top of the cookies!
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on the cookie sheet for 10-15 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days or place in the fridge! You can freeze them for up to 3 months as well.