Fresh kale from Urban Organic = KALE SALAD. Yummy in my tummy. This was the bomb-dot-com. Try it out my paleo peeps!
Chopped Kale Salad with Honey Dijon Vinaigrette
- Fresh Kale, Chopped
- ½ green apple, chopped
- 2 Tbs of Dried cherries (make sure they don’t have added sugar!)
- 2 Thinly sliced chicken breasts, seasoned
- 6 pieces of thinly sliced pancetta
- ½ of small avocado, chopped
Honey Dijon Dressing:
- 2 Tbs raw honey
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs of white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs of apple cider vinegar
- salt & pepp
- 2 tsp of Dijon mustard
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of onion powder
- Season your chicken breasts with salt and pepper. I like to put onion and garlic powder as well!
- Heat some olive oil over the stove, once heated place the chicken breasts in the pan.
- Once the chicken breasts are done cooking, set aside and let them cool
- Use the same pan and place pancetta pieces in the pan. Cook until nice and crispy!
- Chop the pancetta and chicken into bite size pieces
- Make the dressing (you can use your imagination on the dressing, I actually never measure out my dressing recipes- I know flavors well, so I just taste as I go. I suggest doing the same, it really makes you learn about flavors!)
- Throw your salad together and toss in the dressing, Voila!