So, these were…unexpected??? Here’s the deal, I had a bit of a craving for hot wings, but what I got is kinda like a general tao’s chicken, but without the breading. So actually, they are quite fantastic! The next time I make this, I plan on doing more of a “stir fry” sorta dish with some veggies. The legs are delish tho.
Also, this is stupid easy.
Sweet & Spicy Chicken Legs
- Chicken Legs, with or without skin (your preference, really!)
- Olive oil
- Raw Honey
- Steve’s PaleoGoods Extra Hot Wing Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- On the bottom of a casserole dish, place some honey, olive oil, and wing sauce
- Place the chicken legs into the casserole dish and cover with a little more honey and as much hot sauce as you want (this hit sauce isn’t super spicy, plus the honey really mellows it out)
- Place in the oven and let it bake for about 20 minutes
- Take out casserole dish and flip the chicken legs, place back in oven and cook for about 20 more minutes
- Take out and enjoy!!!