This stuff is crack. I literally eat it straight out of the bowl. I made a batch this morning and gobbled it down. Seriously, don’t miss out on this one!
- 2 Large Chickens, chopped (I get them from Costco to save time, but you can always make some grilled chicken breasts!)
- 7-8 Stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 Cups of fresh red grapes, chopped
- 3/4 cup of pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup of my Paleo Mayo
- 3 Tbs of Mustard (any kind you like e.g., dijon, deli, brown, etc…)
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Salt & pepp
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well
- Add the salt and pepper to taste
- Enjoy on some paleo approved bread!