This is a lot like my other bread recipes, but with a little added twist… I’ve been enjoying this as toast with a little almond butter on it in the morning. It’s versatile and will really go with anything!
Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf
- 1 cup of Almond flour
- 1 cup cashew flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- 5 eggs
- 2 Tbs of Apple Sauce
- ¼ cup of grass fed butter, unsalted (Kerrygold)
- 2 Tbs of poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 Tbs of raw organic honey
- 1/2 of a lemon, squeezed (make sure to watch out for the seeds!)
- Pre heat oven to 350°F
- Combine all the dry ingredients in 1 bowl, then combine all the wet ingredients in 1 bowl. Leave out the apple cider vinegar and the baking soda.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and mix well, no lumps!
- Combine the apple cider vinegar and the baking soda in a small bowl and mix (it will start to bubble!)
- Add the Apple cider vinegar mixture to the main bread mixture and mix well
- Add in the chopped walnuts and the cranberries
- Place mixture in Wax paper lined bread load pan. Be sure to oil the wax paper, just in case!
- Bake for about 45-55 minutes.