I have been so M.I.A on my blog and I’m ashamed. I swear, there’s a good reason! That reason: NO DISHES. I’m still eating off of paper plates. I have so many recipes piled up in my drafts, but I haven’t been able to take any pics because I have no dish ware what-so-ever. Fortunate for me, I have a mother who always overpacks when she comes to visit. Just my luck, I found some cute, very “French country” inspired plates. I went with it. Not my usual style, but hey, it works.
For whatever reason, I was hankerin’ for some good muffins! Lucky for me, I had some fresh blueberries at my disposal. These are so easy and so friggin’ delicious.
- 3 Large eggs
- 3 Tbs of grass-fed butter, melted
- 1/4 cup of erythritol
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup of FRESH blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Combine the dry ingredients
- Combine the wet ingredients, then incorporate into the dry ingredients
- Fold in the fresh blueberries
- Line your muffin sheet and place batter evenly into 6 muffin cups
- Place in the oven and bake from 16-20 min, until the top is a nice golden brown!
- Let them cool off a bit before diving in!