Talk about an AH-MAZING dessert, that’s actually healthy. This chocolate pudding is jam-packed with tons of nutrients from the avocado, calcium from the almond milk, and potassium from the bananas. Truly, this is delicious and – can you believe it- actually beneficial for your body. Madness. I’v already made this twice! Make sure your avocados are nice and ripe because this will make a difference. This recipe got the stamp of approval from my NYC duckie Sarah. I cook, she eats, it’s a win/win.
Healthy Chocolate Pudding
- 3 small ripe avocados
- 1 1/2 medium ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup of almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 3-5 Tbs of raw organic honey
- 2 dates
- Take a high powdered blender or your food processor and place all the ingredients in
- Pulse until smooth
- Adjust chocolate to taste
- Enjoy! Top with cocoa nibs, berries, nuts, almond butter… the list goes on!