No intro necessary: Behold the glory of the sunbutter patty.
- 1 cup of sunbutter, unsalted
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Place almond butter, oil and honey in a glass bowl then microwave for about 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in shredded coconut until evenly combined. Divide the mixture into muffin tin.
- Place the chocolate chips in the glass bowl
- Place glass bowl in a pot with about 2 inches of water. Turn on the stove and heat the water until the chocolate chips start to melt- basically, your doing a double boiler technique.
- Watch to not OVER cook the chocolate chips. This should only take about 5 minutes to melt the chocolate. Turn off the heat and stir the chocolate until smooth.
- Distribute melted chocolate over the sunbutter mixture
- Place muffin tin in the fridge until the cups are set
Notes: You can also use almond butter, cashew butter, really whatever you have on hand!