These are pretty much the same recipe as my blueberry muffins, but with a nice little twist! I added some fresh raspberries and some orange extract, YUM-MEE. These are a great thing to grab when you’re on the go (*cough* like I always am…). I re-heat them about 30 seconds to just get them nice a warm :] These melt in your mouth. Not kidding.
Orange-Raspberry Morning Muffins
- 6 Large eggs
- 6 Tbs of grass-fed butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of erythritol
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of orange extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Combine the dry ingredients
- Combine the wet ingredients, then incorporate into the dry ingredients
- Fold in the fresh blueberries
- Line your muffin sheet and place batter evenly into 6 muffin cups
- Place in the oven and bake from 16-20 min, until the top is a nice golden brown!
- Let them cool off a bit before diving in!