This is truely the BEST Italian dressing I have ever made. It’s super simple. You can adjust the flavors as you like, but it’s important to use fresh ingredients that’s what really makes this recipe stand out.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 of a medium red onion, roughl chopped
- 1 1/2 cups of olive oil
- 1/2cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp of oregano
- 2 tsp of dried basil
- Salt & pepp
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 3-4 tbs of maple syrup
- 1-2 Tbs of dijon mustard
- Place all the ingredients into a blender or food processor
- Blend until frothy!
- Enjoy on a crisp Italian-style salad